The De Montfort School
The De Montfort School
TDMS
Unlocking Your Child's Potential
Sport BTEC
This vocational course gives pupils the opportunity to complete assignments and activities based on realistic situations linked to working in the Sport and Leisure industry. BTEC Sport is an optional subject that allows pupils the chance to explore fitness components and training principles.

Pupils will also be able to develop sporting performance and improve their leadership skills. There is only one external examination as part of the BTEC course, for Health and Fitness for Sport and Exercise. This is on online test worth 25% of the overall grade. All other units will be assessed through completing coursework and teacher witness statements. These make up the remaining 75% of the overall grade.
Faculty Photo
Programmes of Learning
Back